- Rich, textured fabrics and winter-themed artworks are perfect for creating depth and warmth in a room.
- Exposed stone and timber have create a cosy, wintry feel.
- Grey walls and a velvet bed head makes this bedroom moody and magnificent.
- Large windows can make a room feel cold but not with textured curtains and a statement fireplace to keep you warm.
- Furs and hides are an easy addition to warm up an otherwise summery room.
This velvet couch by Ilse Crawford says stay home read a book.
- A neat and modern fireplace seen in this home by Hare + Klein, is the ultimate cold-weather home accessory.
- Take your cues from alpine style and use exposed timber in an unexpected way.
Elítis wallpapers and velvet rich fabrics are our number one pick! Choose your fabrics+wallpapers wisely! For more information and ideas visit Material World
12 total views, 1 views today